Current IMPA ACT Supplier Members
By signing up, IMPA ACT Supplier Members are taking an important step in demonstrating a commitment to being a quality and responsible supplier via the dedicated supplier website, SustainableMaritimeSuppliers.com, or SMS.
SustainableMaritimeSuppliers.com, or SMS, is an independent platform/database that will serve as the first point of call for ship owners and manager seeking responsible and quality suppliers. Additionally, SMS will assist IMPA ACT members tracking their existing and potential suppliers’ compliance with the IMPA ACT SCoC and other sustainability and compliance activities.
IMPA ACT Supplier Members will be recognised as a top ship supplier with a full premium listing on SMS which highlights their company, puts them at the top of search results for products, and spotlights the member on the homepage.
As already noted by some of our IMPA ACT Purchasing Members:
The SMS allows procurement and CSR personnel to evaluate and discover suppliers who are working towards the IMPA ACT programme, it’s a great initiative and should prove highly valuable. Kathrine Geisler Madsen, Manager, Communication & CSR | Corporate Communications & CSR, J. Lauritzen
Being able to register our suppliers onto the SMS database is essential to help track and monitor progress on IMPA ACT and sustainability. Ole Lykke, Head of Strategic Purchasing at D/S NORDEN A/S
Additional IMPA ACT Supplier Membership benefits
- An Industry-recognised logo
- Premium listing on SMS
- Your Company highlighted and at top of search results for products on SMS
- Automatic entry into the inaugural International Maritime Excellence Awards
- Certificate of Registration for display in your offices
- Assistance from IMPA ACT’s trained consultants on becoming compliant and help with being able to demonstrate this to your existing and prospective customers
- Dedicated resources, such as podcasts, webinars and tailored step-by-step guides on how to respond to compliance and sustainability criteria, the IMPA ACT SCoC and other sustainability and compliance activities.
The fee for IMPA ACT Supplier Membership is £599 per annum for IMPA members and £899 for non-IMPA members.